Saturday, January 3, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

We’re here in Shenyang! The last few days we have just been getting settled into our respective apartments and cleaning, unpacking, and figuring out what need, etc. It’s been good too, to get to know the other interns and explore random parts of the city and restaurants with them. I have put up a few pictures of the apartment, and will post more when I either get internet at our apartment or from the school on Monday.

I am very excited to start training on Monday, start learning Mandarin and continue to get to know this awesome group of people that I am with over the next few weeks! Hope you guys had a good new year!


My room.



The living area.


The kitchen.


The view from my window...if you look closely, there are ice skaters!

3 comments:

  1. wow, your apartment looks amazing. looks like there is lots of room for handstands in the living area :)

    prayin for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice digs...living the life of luxury in China!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mollie, your apartment is awesome! -Kathi Gehrts

    ReplyDelete