Thursday, January 8, 2009

Shameless Plug..

So, we had our first week of orientation. A few of us are a bit under the weather, so we have been doing ESL training, cultural training, gone on a few field trips around town, and spent a bit of time watching DVDs and sleeping trying to get over whatever bug we had. It's been a good week - definitely feeling more rested and adjusted which is good.

This weekend is Langston's annual meeting and banquet. All of the interns are going to the banquet, which we've been told will be a very cultural experience. I am definitely looking forward to that and am sure that I will have stories to share after wards! :)

I have my first English class tomorrow. And then next week we start Mandarin lessons and teaching for our regular schedule. I am excited to establish a lifestyle here and start teaching and interacting with students on a regular basis!

So, here is the shameless plug. Here is my mailing address. Feel free to send whatever, whenever. :)

Mollie Bates c/o Langston English
Dongyu Building 3rd floor, #2 Heping South Ave.
Shenyang, Liaoning Province 110001
China

That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still waiting for that package you were gonna send me after Czech...I hear you've intercepted one of your own...I think maybe the holidays have slowed delivery up a little, you know the USPS! ;)

    ReplyDelete