Monday, November 24, 2008

Here we go..

Hey All-

I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and start blogging..I figured it is the easiest way to keep up to date with everyone, let you know what is going on and share pictures. As most of you know, on December 27, I am heading to Shenyang, China, for 6 months to teach English. I am super excited and kind of just want to go now. :) I hope to keep my blog updated with thoughts, adventures, pictures, or whatever else...and I'd love feedback!

Hope you are all doing well, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Lots of love!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! Be sure to keep us informed! I'm sure you'll have the adventure of a lifetime! We're so proud of you!

    Love Em & Giles xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to all..we had a great time..all over ate and loved it.

    Icalled Danni and hope you had a good day as well.

    Loved Grammie

    ReplyDelete